Важные заметки!!!

Ответить
  • Реклама

Alice
Горожанин

Важные заметки!!!

Непрочитанное сообщение Alice » 28 авг 2015, 22:05

Сюда планирую сбрасывать информацию, которая требует изучения, обдумывания или перевода для дальнейшего использования.
Здесь прошу не флудить!!! Хотела просто закрыть всем доступ, но не нашла как...

Alice
Горожанин

Re: Важные заметки!!!

Непрочитанное сообщение Alice » 29 авг 2015, 10:06

Хорошо! Какое все красивое сегодня :P
Кнопочки спасибо все еще не нашла, поэтому просто спасибо!!!
Alice
Горожанин

Непрочитанное сообщение Alice » 29 авг 2015, 10:23

КРУЗ ПРО ЭМП, ПЕЧЕНЬ ТРЕСКИ, ВИТАМИНЫ Д И А. ИЗ FB ГРУППЫ от 1 апреля в 23:22
Вопрос: What about fermented cod liver oil?

Dr. Jack Kruse: Ok.......but not optimal; cod liver oil which gives you a good dose of A and D , but no DHA and the D is not sulfated! Vitamin A and D are not food based vitamins for humans. They are designed to be made by the brain naturally via light and dark signals. A is done by the total photoperiod and D is made by UVB photon power. This is why the first coupled cycle in biology is ubiquitin. The second cycle is cell cycle and metabolism and food come in 3rd. The close you live to the equator the more the sun drives the cycle because there is almost always 12 hours of sunlight and night so water and sun are the key determinant for how plants and humans use carbon cycle in food. Sunlight is coupled to nitrogen atoms in plants via Rubisco and in humans and animals it is coupled to NAD+ levels in cytochrome one. Light and nitrogen interactions determine how carbon is used and this fully explains why food can never trump light and dark cycles in any biologic or nutrition study. This is why medicine and the literature in nutrition is broken. The further you go away from the equator the more important DHA becomes in the equation because light can only drive the carbon cycle well inside the tropics. This is why plants have no need to eat food. They make wood out of thin air. Sunlight takes a oxygen out of CO2 from thin area to make wood and sugar. It can do it because its battery to make the DC electric current use water and light only because plants are connected to the Earth's magnetic field and photon power 100% of the time from a circadian basis. Animals have the ability to alter their connection to Earth and the sun.........so DHA is the back up to our battery to generate the DC electric current. That current has been shown in every plant and every animal to direct wound healing and regeneration. If your battery cannot hold the charge for any reason, you get ill. Food is not a A or D story. That is another paleo myth.

You need to read the work or Robert O. Becker MD (orthopedic surgery twice nominated for Nobel) on the discovery of how human bone regenerates. It does not heal. It is one of the few things left in humans that truly regenerates in total and how it is directly linked to the DC current by way of the photoelectric effect. It is detailed in his book The Electric Body. The key point Becker pointed out to us in clinical medicine 60 years ago is that the DC electric current within animals is what allows for regeneration of cells and tissues. Th DC electric current is operational in daylight and not in sleep. This process marries perfectly with the physics of electric currents in humans. The mammal body (human or animal) significantly perturbs a low-frequency electric field naturally created by Earth and the sun. In most practical cases of human exposure, the field is vertical, with respect to the ground. This is orientation is important for mammals who organize their DC electric current in their heads. Humans stress this system more than any other mammal because they are the only erect bipedal mammal. This limits their ability to generate large internal DC currents to regenerate tissues compared to other mammals who walk on all fours and are better connected to the field. It also points out likely why humans lost their surface hair. We need our skin and its cholesterol sulfated to make the perfect quantum solar panel to generate the DC electric current.

you wont hear this from LCHF or paleo guys. They want you to continue believing it is about food. It's not. And this is why their books never talk about light, circadian biology and how light and nitrogen control the carbon cycle of biology. Understanding biochemistry explains the carbon cycle only, but you need to understand what controls how it can work. They don't. Ubiquitin is a synonym for light.
Alice
Горожанин

Непрочитанное сообщение Alice » 29 авг 2015, 13:16

ПРО ДОБАВКИ:
Источник
DHA has to be in the SN-2 position to get into the brain and nervous system. Seafood provides this and grass fed meat, is relatively poor source. Grass fed lamb is far better choice. I created my version of the paleo diet

This threesome (йод, селен, железо) is critical for optimal thyroid function. The paleo diet is much too low in iodine and in DHA relative to seafood. In our modern microwave world, this is a key distinction in any disease reversal. The most important mineral for a human with a large brain is Iodine.
Severe iodine deficiency can cause hypothyroidism. But many physicians believe iodine deficiency is rare in the United States and other developed countries since the addition of iodine to salt. I am not so sure about this. I think it is related to water dehydration because fluorine replaces iodine in structured water in humans. Fluoridated water blocks re-hydration and cause us to lose salt. Fluoride is also a dielectric blocker causes circadian cycles to uncouple first from the cell cycle and then from metabolism. This can lead to severe autoimmune disease, adrenal fatigue, and cancer. We actually can see a cerebral salt-wasting syndrome in those who drink water that is highly fluoridated. This is common in the Western US. Again, just because iodine is in salt does not mean we absorb it if the water we use has a dielectric blocker in it.
The more red meat one eats, the more iodine deficient one can expect to become because iodine is bountiful in seafood in its primordial evolutionary package, not in red meat. Iodine is also found in sea vegetables and seaweeds.

I have found women are most at risk for poor absorption of Iodine. A classic finding is a low progesterone, low pregnenolone, and high estrogen level on their labs, with an elevated LDL cholesterol. This is a sure sign of severe dehydration due to Fluoride being a dielectric blocker to Iodine in water supplies. This affects brain cognition, especially if EMF is present, because the blood brain barrier become permeable with EMF and the fluoride can gain access to CSF and displace Iodine in the cerebral spinal fluid. After the thyroid gland needs, the distal portions of the human mammary glands are the heaviest metabolic concentrators of Iodine in the body. Iodine is readily incorporated into the tissues surrounding the mammary nipples and is essential for the maintenance of healthy functioning breast tissue. In my opinion, the absence of Iodine plays a huge role in fibrocystic disease and the the development of breast cancers.

When one begins eating a Paleo diet, your nutrient density and food substrate improve; your Iodine needs go up as your mitochondria are being asked to do more. Often with a Paleo diet, you get a relative Iodine deficiency for the first 3-6 months of adaptation. I ask my patients to eat shrimp twice a week for the first six months of the Paleo diet or to supplement with a kelp vitamin every third day which will do the trick for most people. I have people take higher doses if they drink fluoridated water. We can use Lugol’s or potassium Iodide to offset it a bit. Coffee does the Iodine 200-300 mcgs every other day if you eat seafood once a week. If you eat it more frequently, you likely don’t need any supplementation.

Iron. Clinically, Iron is not important to supplement because the Paleo diet is extremely robust in iron. But many of us forget our diet is only as good as what we absorb. If gut dysbiosis is present (and it usually is to some degree) or there is a lot of fructose in the diet, Iron absorption could be a real problem. When one eats a lot of fructose in juices or in fruit (or HFCS products), one will increase absorption of Iron in the gut while also increasing serum Albumin. High Iron levels are not good. High Albumin levels can cause our free testosterone or estrogen levels to dramatically fall because the increased albumin binds them, much like SHBG does in obesity or in hypothyroidism. None of this is good for optimal.

Selenium. For the thyroid gland to produce the most active form of the thyroid hormone T3, Selenium is essential but also helps regulate the amount of hormone that is produced. Remember, T3 is a co factor in steroid cascades and also in reversing muscle leptin resistance at UCP3. We need 200 mcgs a day, and one brazil nut daily can do the trick. Most don’t get enough Selenium. If you don’t eat brazil nuts, then I recommend a supplement every other day of 200 mcgs. It’s dirt cheap and easy to find. Selenium is critical in many stress-related processes, and is active in prevention of oxidative stress. by working with a group of nutrients that includes vitamin E, vitamin C, glutathione, and vitamin B3 to prevent oxidative stress. I wrote about selenium here in more detail. Se is one brazil nut a day or 200 mcgs a day. Fe is 325 mgs a day, and take it with a vitamin C to increase its absorption and help to lessen nausea.

Vitamin D3 is an important neuro-steroid hormone responsible for many elements in brain development and behavior. Vitamin D3 increases brain levels of glutathione, a powerful natural antioxidant that is the body’s most important tool for detoxifying and excreting heavy metals, and one that is rapidly consumed during oxidant stress from toxins and other sources. Vitamin D3 is made from LDL cholesterol in the steroid chain. Most vitamin D3 in the American food chain is added and is D2, not D3. This is especially true for dairy products. The active form of vitamin D is D3 and is made in our skin by sunlight. The best dietary source of D3 is fatty fish like salmon or other animal products. Few people have good dietary sources of vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 can also be made from sun exposure.....

Vitamin K The American diet is virtually depleted of K2. K2 is found best in raw dairy products, but raw dairy is hardly available anywhere in the US. Our pasteurized dairy is devoid of K2 because pasteurization virtually eliminates any K2 from the dairy. Vitamin K is also found in organic green leafy veggies like kale and spinach, but its levels in non-organic versions are dramatically altered.

What does Vitamin K do to make it so important? Vitamin K is the cofactor for the enzyme γ-glutamyl carboxylase, which converts specific glutamic acid residues in a number of substrate proteins to γ-carboxyglutamic acid (Gla) residues, which then serve to form calcium-binding groups in these proteins and are essential for their biologic activity. Carboxylation thus activates this family of Gla-proteins, which are involved in a number of the body’s essential activities, including blood coagulation, bone metabolism, vascular repair, prevention of vascular calcification, regulation of cell proliferation, and signal transduction. K2 is also part of the protocol I use to re-engineer a gut flora.
The daily dose needed by humans is only 45mcgs per day. Even with this low requirement, we see a major epidemic in depleted vitamin K levels. Most vitamin K2 is made from the gut bacteria provided there is not dysbiosis. If there is, the clinical situation is worse.
There are three isoforms of K, but my favorite for bone and heart health are K2 MK-4 subfraction. I think a mix of all isoforms is good for most people (K2 in mcgs doses are fine for regular patients) but for my bone and heart patients with calcified vessels, I put them on high dose K2 with MK-4 subfraction. Dosing can range 5-45mgs for these people. Vitamin K2 appears to be evolutionary related closely to Co Enzyme Q10 and may have evolved from Q10 after the appearance of molecular oxygen after the Cambrian Explosion.

PQQ is pyrroloquinoline quinone, and is probably the most important B vitamin when one is transitioning from a sugar burning metabolism (which is what the Standard American Diet creates) to a fat burning furnace (Paleo/Primal diet)

your change to a Paleo diet it is really not maximized unless your mitochondria are optimal first

PQQ is the tuneup that the furnace needs. Remember, our mitochondria are the engines that drive our metabolisms. If one is devoid of energy, we call that person a cadaver. If one is lacking energy, they are either leptin resistant or the owner of a bunch of bad mitochondria. Most people on a the Standard American Diet have a Nissan Sentra engine in their Ferrari body. There is a huge energy mismatch of what their bodies want to do and what they can do. This obviously affects basic functions and the ability to exercise, too.
Having great mitochondria is critical if you are going to make the superior substrate jump in a Paleo lifestyle. It makes no sense biologically to eat great if your body’s engine cannot harness that power to transform your health. I recommend a higher dose of PQQ for all Paleo patients: 20mgs a day. If I eat a lot of meat and coconut oil because I worked out hard, I will dose even higher.

Co-Enzyme Q10
CoQ10 is a co factor in mitochondrial electron transfer, and in many stress reactions biochemically in the body. The higher our Q10 levels in the plasma, the higher our zeta potential. This correlates to how well particles in suspension flow in a biologic system.
CoQ10 is a critical supplement for those who eat a high meat and low seafood diet.
CoQ10 comes in two formulations: Ubiquinone and Ubiquinol, an oxidized form and a reduced form, respectively. Ubiquinol (the form I recommend) is three times more costly but is readily absorbed by the gut, while the oxidized version is not. Moreover, it is more difficult to manufacture Ubiquino, the reduced chemical form. It contains two hydroxyl (OH) groups instead of just one. This advantage allows it to bond with water molecules, and makes it more readily absorbable by our mitochondria in our cells for energy production. Ubiquinol is the biologically superior form of CoQ10 because it’s an electron donor, which makes it a very effective neutralizer of free radicals and the only form of CoQ10 that scavenges lipid peroxyl radicals that can damage the polyunsaturated fatty acids of your cell membranes. In my view, this is a massive benefit when you’re eating Paleo. You need far less when you are eating Paleo. The more bacon you eat, the more Q10 you will need. Depletion of cellular CoQ10 will not even support basic cellular function. A Paleo diet and higher activity level require optimal mitochondrial and cellular function because of the stressors put on mitochondrial energy supply and substrates
Another key point: those with autoimmune disease or Hashimoto’s really need to use only ubiquinol because they can’t convert from ubiquinone to ubiquinol well due to low B6 and B12 levels. They often need higher dosing. This can be assayed in a lab test.

Magnesium
So if you don’t have optimal magnesium, you are not going to be energy positive or optimal. T2D have the lowest levels of Mg I have ever seen. When people begin to eat Paleo, they usually are depleted of magnesium. They complain of poor sleep and develop constipation and muscle aches within the first few weeks of adopting a paleo diet. Magnesium will not work if the patient is also dehydrated because Magnesium is a hydrophillic cation. You can best assess this with your BUN/creat ratio. With my patients, I offset this with a pretty hefty supplemented dose of Magnesium Malate, usually two hours prior to bed. If they need more, I’ll add a morning dose. This should never be taken with AM Vitamin D3 because they compete with one another for absorption. I am also a big believer in the use of EPSOM SALTS topically in those with big depletion risks. There is another big benefit that comes with topical epsom salt use and that is increasing the sulfur intake topically as well.
Если вам нужно больше, вы можете рассмотреть серы дополнение как диметилсульфоксид (ДМСО) и метилсульфонилметана (МСМ). Мне нравится магния малат, 800 MGS два часа перед сном. Если вам нужно больше, добавьте 400 MGS в AM или есть темный шоколад ежедневно. Для тех, кто с воспалительными заболеваниями головного мозга, таких как ожирение, несколько schlerosis, болезнь Альцгеймера, БП, и большинство любой аутоиммунной болезни, я использую специальную версию MAG не называется магния Threonate, потому что это проникает в СМЖ центральной нервной системы, в то время как ни одна другая формулировка может.

Multivitamin
A multivitamin is critical, because of the various nutrient depletions in our food supply.
Витамин А является критическим, потому что оптимальные уровни необходимы, чтобы преобразовать холестерина ЛПНП в стероидных каскада с T3.

B Vitamin Complex with Vitamin C added
They sell this really cheap in Sam’s Warehouse Club. If you want a better source look for a B complex that includes S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) too! If you do SAMe is usually in a B complex formulation because SAMe should be taken with cofactors vitamin B12 and folic acid. Our body requires methionine and vitamin B-12 to synthesize SAMe (also a Sulfur containing protein), a substance that is involved with the production of DNA. DNA is hereditary material in humans and animals found in the nucleus and mitochondria of nearly every cell in our body. The only people I do not recommend taking SAMe are those with bipolar disease
Optimal methylation is critical for health and also a major factor in neolithic diseases like cancer and heart disease. In my view, you can not take enough B vitamins. They are critical. Always get your B12 level checked and your homocysteine level. Always try to make sure B12 is around 1000 on your testing. This is critical for optimal thyroid functioning and optimal methylation.

DHEA/MELATONIN
Melatonin you can start with low dose at 2-3mgs two hours before bed and titrate for effect. Highest I have taken myself was 20 mgs when I had serious jet lag. DHEA for guys: I base it on labs, but most can take 50-100 mgs safely. The ladies could consider using the 7 keto version of DHEA and I would keep it below 50mgs a day without testing. When a person has a diurnal pattern of cortisol that is abnormal in the AM or late night, you can bet the melatonin axis is off badly.
Prior to leptin’s ascension in the mammalian brain, I believe melatonin was the most important hormone all life followed because it signals when we are most chemically reduced and able to replenish all our ATP stores and recycle all our worn-out proteins from life’s daily grind.
Alice
Горожанин

Важные заметки!!!

Непрочитанное сообщение Alice » 29 сен 2015, 18:21

Содержание РК по отношению к простому в некоторых продуктах
Пока темы про РК нет, пусть пока тут полежит
Ответить

• Реклама

Вернуться в «АРХИВ ДНЕВНИКОВ»