kvas

За техническую поддержку
Постоялец

Leanne Vogel. The Keto Diet.

Непрочитанное сообщение kvas » 10 авг 2017, 00:50

https://www.amazon.com/Keto-Diet-Comple ... op?ie=UTF8

SNAG-0009.jpg

The_Keto_Diet_-_Leanne_Vogel.epub
У вас нет необходимых прав для просмотра вложений в этом сообщении.

Д.С.
Премьер-министр

Leanne Vogel. The Keto Diet.

Непрочитанное сообщение Д.С. » 10 авг 2017, 03:57

If you have a specific food allergy or sensitivity, this book is well suited for you. Out of all the recipes, 84% are egg-free, 83% are coconut-free, 90% are nightshade-free, 67% are low-FODMAP, 91% are nut-free, and 42% are vegan. So, Leanne has each unique diet restriction covered!

About half the book is informational with the other half being recipes. The Keto Diet book is perfect for those who are struggling with low carb or need help getting started. Leanne provides everything you need to know in this four pound resource.

In fact, I wish this book was available seventeen years ago when I first got started on a low carb diet. It would have saved me many years of trial and error. Leanne makes following a high fat eating plan plan easy.

For those who are having a hard time, one whole chapter of the book is devoted to troubleshooting. Common symptoms are listed along with actions to take to resolve these issues.

LEANNE VOGEL’S THE KETO DIET BOOK REVIEW
Ответить

• Реклама

Вернуться в «Авторы и источники по КЕТО и Лоукарб»